Top 10 Reasons Why Dental Veneers Can Look Fake
- Teeth are all made at the same length.
- Teeth are made whiter than the whiteness of the eyes.
- Showing more teeth in the smile that are a different color than the veneers.
- Veneers that are done by a dentist and a dental technician who have not had formal
cosmetic dental training.
- Veneers that are monochromatic in color without any characterization.
- There is no Veneer mock up done by the dentist.
- The patient does not have a trial set of veneers to verify shape and shade.
- The Veneers do not match the patient's face profile.
- A gum line that is uneven and was not contoured.
- The patient's bite was never considered in overall facial esthetics.
Trust the hand of our professional cosmetic dentist in Huntington Beach and get a perfect set of Veneers custom-made just for you!
To learn more call (714) 848-4247
Read Articles About This Topic:
"A smile is always in style."