If you want to have a winning smile, we encourage that you visit our dentist in Huntington Beach for regular cleaning and exams. A healthy and clean smile is attained through brushing and flossing regularly and also by making sure you make it to the dentist every six month. Having excellent oral care can save you from illnesses and can improve your overall health. In the event that you experience any discomfort or if your fall into any of the following categories, we invite you to contact our experienced dentist:
- Are at higher risk for developing oral diseases.
- If you smoke or consume alcohol.
- If you suffer from Diabetes.
- If you are pregnant: this is because pregnant women experience a higher risk of developing periodontal diseases.
- If you eat lots of sweets
- If you have experienced or have a history of previous oral disease, oral decay or poor oral hygiene.
Visit our dental practice in Huntington Beach for a complete oral and dental evaluation. We have an experienced and caring dental staff that will provide you with the best oral care in Huntington Beach! Visit us today!
Schedule an appointment today with our dentist in Huntington Beach ... Call (714) 848-4247
Location: 18652 Florida St #300, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Back to articles