The holidays are often a favorite time of year because it’s a time filled with celebrations of family and friends, while also being filled with delicious foods and desserts. It is also often referred to as the “season of giving” where the beautiful side of humanity is depicted, where charities donate large amounts of food and clothing to those that need it most. We also give gifts to friends and family to show our appreciation. However, year after year, it can often happen that we run out of ideas of what to get our loved ones as gifts. Below are some ideas to those of you who have run out of them or simply are looking for something new to give:
- Professional teeth whitening coupon or gift card: The New Year is filled with new resolutions as a new year marks a new beginning. Your loved one will thank you for giving them the gift of a healthy, white smile for 2016!
- Home whitening kit: For those family or friends who prefer to do things on their own time in the comfort of their home, this is ultimate gift. You are giving them the ability to start the New Year while a new, white smile without even having to change out of their pajamas.
- Give the gift of a new smile: This can be with orthodontics or veneers. Many of us would often love to have the treatment done but don’t have the time or money. We promise your loved one will always remember you every time he or she flashes their new celebrity-style smile.
- Smile-enhancing stocking suffers: Travel sizes of toothpaste or mouthwash along with a toothbrush and floss will make for excellent stocking surprises that can be placed to good use! We all love traveling, so this will allow for you loved one to have these items handy to tend to their beautiful smiles while on vacation!
- Give your child a good dental book on oral hygiene: It’s always better to start oral habits early, and most children love books, anyway! There are thousands of titles that often come with stuffed animals or dolls to help bring the story to life (Check out Scholastic’s list of books to read before a dental visit).
Whatever you decide to purchase as a gift for your loved ones this holiday season, be sure to keep in mind that it’s the intention that counts. It’s not about what’s under the Christmas tree, but who is around it. From our dental family to yours, we wish you happy holidays and a healthy and prosperous 2016. We hope to see you soon!
Schedule an appointment today with our dentist in Huntington Beach ... Call (714) 848-4247
Location: 18652 Florida St #300, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Back to articles