Preparing for your first visit to our Huntington Beach dental office
Visiting a new dentist can be nerve-wracking for some patients. Rest assured that our dentist and dental staff in Huntington Beach will do everything possible to create a uniquely comfortable dental experience that will leave you looking forward to your next dental visit to our dental office.
- Be ready with any information regarding any dental issues you may be experiencing or the reason to your visit to our dentist. Our dentist,
Dr. Moretta, will need to know everything about what you are experiencing to properly evaluate and diagnose your condition.
- If you are coming to our Huntington Beach dental office for a check-up, be ready for a routine cleaning and exam. Your teeth and mouth will be cleaned by a dental hygienist and a comprehensive exam will be completed by our dentist.
- Be sure to mention any illnesses or any medication you are taking so that our dentist is aware. Some medications will cause dry mouth and may increase your risk for cavities. Some medications may also contradict a given dental procedure, so our dentist certainly needs to know about this.
- When applicable, please bring a copy of any relevant x-rays or any test results you may have completed previous to dental appointment at our office. This will eliminate the need to re-test or have new x-rays done.
- Remember to bring your dental insurance card or information.
Read Articles About This Topic:
"A smile is always in style."